It's easy to personalize a background if you have a photo editing program.
- Click on the Windows button in the lower left hand corner of your screen.
- Click on "Devices and Printers"
- Double click on the icon for your monitor. It should then show you the resolution of your screen. Mine says: 1920x1080p resolution
3. Import pictures, artwork files, and text to make something that will be pleasing to you. I like to include a calendar because I never know what day it is!
4. I like to save my files to a document folder called "backgrounds." If you always save things there it will be very easy to change out the backgrounds.
5. To change your background:
- Click on the Windows button in the lower left hand corner of the screen
- Click on Control Panel
- Click the "Change Desktop Background" in the Appearance and Personalization area.
- Scroll to the area where you saved your file. The same folder will pop up automaticaly next time, so that's why it's great to save all your backgrounds in one place.
Not ready to try it yet? Give these simple backgrounds a try!
New Years Background
January 2012 Background Thanks to The Graphics Fairy for the use of the birds and snowflake.