Background

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Printable Vintage Fall iPhone Backs

Last April I stepped into the Apple craze with an iPhone.  I immediately started looking for a clear case because I wanted to "scrapbook" the back of my phone.  I couldn't find exactly what I wanted, but I did find a clear-ish case that I have been using.  In the last month or so my case has been driving me crazy because it had taken on a yellowish tint.  It just looked old and yuck.

Today I was at Best Buy and the iPhone cover area just happened to catch my eye. I bought a new, truly clear phone cover.  I wasn't happy about the price of $29.95, but I was feeling a bit splurgy and it came home with me.

I recently acquired some vintage images, so I decided to make them into little phone backs.  And why not share them?  The only thing that I didn't do was mark the opening for the camera.  Each case may be a little different, so the best plan is to trace the hole and carefully cut it out with an Xacto knife.

Vintage Fall iPhone Backs

1 comment:

  1. I printed these out this week and they were a little small. When you print, you may need to up the size by about 5%. Not sure why that is happening, but my apologies!

    ReplyDelete